Boobies Shrinking!

Cleo100

Reaction score
Help!

Has anyone else had this?

Yesterday I noticed my support bra's were a bit loose when they had been skin tight, and then my OH said "urm hun, your boobs are looking really small today" again today I have woken up and I look like I'm fighting for a B cup when I am usually a full B small C and have been a C or D for the last 8 weeks....and they are not sore anymore :?

Where are my boobies gone? Can anyone advise of this happened them?

Did they come back!? :shock: I'm in a right panic that something is wrong......

C xxx

I think mine did this for a while- it made me really sad for a while but I think I can safely say they are on their way back now. I'm not sure why this happened though so I'm not much help really.

Alex xxx

This happened to my cousin. She went up 3 cup sizes in her 1st tri :shock: then she shrunk back down again for a while but they have gone back up again by the time her little boy was born.

I think mine have stayed the same size-ish but they stopped feeling so tender at around 13/14 weeks, maybe "swelling" has reduced a lil? xx

Mine grew to a respectable size in first tri and now seem to be going back to their old unimpressive size :oops: . I am sure they'll be back...they've got a lot of work to do soon!

Mine grew in first tri, then seemed to stop for a while, and they just seemed a tiny bit bigger then before, then all of sudden my bras simply would not fit, and even the new ones i bought a couple of weeks ago dont want to fit, it seems to be since my boobs have begun "leaking" when i say leakin though they only leak if you poke them (apart from last night, lovely wet patch on jammies, yum) TMI but they feel "full" so im assuming all the extra boob is them fillinh with colostrum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back