Boob/nipple issue

Lulabell

Reaction score
Sorry if tmi but lately I've noticed my left nipple really stinging? I can't think why. Even when I'm not wearing a bra. It kinda feels like a hot stinging sensation. My right nipple is fine. Anyone else had this or know what it could be?xx

Pretty sure it's your boobies gearing up to lactate. Mine are getting more sensitive now I'm in Tri3. I think we can look forward to more of this along with fuller boobies and nipple leaks. I get moisture out of both nips now, the left being worse than the right. I get lovely white nipple crusts when I look morning and evening. It appears to be dried milk because it can just be flicked off. Mmmmmmmm lovely not. I'm back to wearing a sleep bra at night otherwise the girls are kiling me by the morning.

Defo milk getting ready don't worry :)
Mine go like that with every bh as well :roll: lol!

I've had a bit of moisture from both nips and I also wake up with crusty stuff too...lovely. But hadn't experienced stinging nips before. Thank you. :) xx

Mine get stingy sometimes. I didn't get sensitive nips at all really before tri 3.

No milk though. Idk whether to be worried.

My nips go really white a lot :shock:

xx

I wouldn't worry about the no milk thing. Mine just get moist and then I get the lovely crusts. Some ladies get full on torrents and need breast pads and some don't get it until LO arrives. Just the way it is I guess.

Mine have never really 'leaked' thru any of my pregnancies so I wouldn't worry..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back