Boo!

Zazu

Reaction score
Pointless thread but I got my payslip yesterday for £0! I know I was lucky getting smp for 9months, but it's still depressing getting that piece of paper:( x

Boo indeed! You having a year off? Lucky thing. I've got one more rubbish pay then a better one in July as I'm back to work 25th July. Yay.....

Yes taking a year, I originally was going to take 9 months, but my savings are lasting longer than expected, so I'm taking the year. Back to work in august, it's going so quick! Looking forward to a proper payday but not to the work thing, ha ha! X

I have a couple more smp's before I get a big fat 0! I've always said I will take the year off but I'm not sure what to do. Are you going back full/part time? What are you doing about childcare?

Hiya, I am so glad I am taking the year, love spending every day with my boy, if you can afford it I'd say do it. I have got to go back full time as you can't really do my job part time, and we need the money. As for childcare, my OH works 4 days on 4 days off so he will have LO on his days off and we are paying my mum and his mum to have him on the other days, so we are quite lucky really.

Are you going back part time? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back