Boo hoo, my baby still don't like chocolate!

Sarah13

Reaction score
I was a chocoholic until about 10 weeks or so ago, now it makes me feel sick :eh: I've been able to eat a bit more lately so tried a very small piece of chocolate cake tonight and now I feel :sick: wonder if I'll ever eat chocolate again........

Anyone else back on foods they been missing yet?

Yep, I can drink milk and eat yoghurts again, yay! :)

sorry about you not enjoying chocolate... though it's not so good for you, so maybe it's a good thing?

wel im lucky if i can eat anything at all, when i eat baby tries to get it out of me again, once ur hormone levels calm down u will gradually get back to normal, took me till 5th months of pregnancy with dugther before i could eat a single thing

Guess I am lucky I can eat again! Maybe chocolate be back in a month or two!

I'm the same with the chocolate thing - feel a bit gutted with easter coming up but at least it's calories saved! Have gone off sweet things all together and craving savoury foods such as crackers with cheese - yummy! x x

My tastebuds seem to be all over the shop! Sometimes wont fancy anything, then I will want something really specific- last week is was vienetta! lol!!............Am finding I do want more savoury though, particularly marmite on whoelmeal toast or cheese and pickle sandwiches!! My mother-in-law says that this means it's a boy......don't know why!

Hope you can enjoy chocolate again soon Sarah13 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back