Blw hot meal ideas

setdse

Reaction score
have any of you got any good hot meal ideas? My dinners are a bit repetitive atm and want to make sure Dylans getting a varied blw experience!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

We have pasta bake,chilli,roasts,homemade chips n fish, jacket pots, sausages and mash, stir frys...

If you want I could post you the blw cook book? I'll need it back though x

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

I've had it out of the library but oh is so picky he said he wouldn't eat most of it

Brill thread,will be looking for new ideas.

We have spaghetti boll,omelette / frittatas with what ever is in the fridge! Pasta with ratatouille,spinach and potato with a mild curry sauce and a lot of chicken and apricot curries!

We eat quiet allot of different things, spag bol, lasagne, shephards pie, sausage casserole, pork & apple casserole, stir fry, tuna pasta bake. tortelini pasta with chicken. jacket spuds with quiche. thai red curry. she eats whatever we eat other than when we have fajitas. hope that gives u some ideas xx

Ooo curry hadn't thought of that one.

I made a really nice beef n beer casserole the other week! D loved it but was quite expensive to make!

O we also had fajhitas! He liked all the different bits n mixing sour cream sauce with salsa to make swirls

We did the meatloaf from blw cookbook with potatoes and carrots tonight and G gobbled it up! I had it too and it was rather tasty with some gravy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back