BLW experts....

fothers

Reaction score
Just wondering what you gave for breakfast?

Also, Maisie has started eating bits of bread and toast etc but should I worry about the salt in the bread? For lunch today she has had a philly sandwich with a few raspberries and strawberries.

What sort of things were you feeding at 7 months?

Also when can you give raisins and things?

She loves using a fork so we are currently spearing a lot of things and she is eating them that way- makes fruit much easier to handle but she can't use a spoon yet.

Any help and tips much appreciated!!

i haven't got to breakfast yet, but i was wondering if i can give oatibix?? i was thinking that, with some fruit...

Don't know about oatabix??

We have just been doing Sainsburys own peti filous type things as they are sugar free and she will eat them off a spoon.

She is currently eating a boiled egg mashed up on toast for tea and seems to be quite enjoying it. :)

really thick porrage so he can pick lumps up by hand..toast or i feed him weetabix.. i guess we are half and half me feeding and him feeding.. he always has some thing to hold though even if im feeding him

Breakfast was the one meal Austin used to let me feed him, we used to have ready brek or weetabix - I changed it to oatibix because I found weetabix disagreed with his nappies! Then he started having the oatibix minis dry with his milk in a sippy cup so he could feed himself. He now eats dry cheerios for breakfast, still with his milk separate as a drink. He usually has toast and a banana as well depending on how hungry he is.

I don't think that there's a problem with salt in bread? If you're worried maybe look for one with a lower salt content but if she's not having salt added to other foods it'll be okay.

She can have raisins etc whenever you're happy giving them to her. Austin first had them from about 8 months and has never had a problem eating them (be warned they do often come out looking the same as they went in though!). Grapes are the same, although I used to peel Austin's at first because I worried about the skin being hard to chew/digest.

I still can't get Lola to have breakfast cereal sometimes she will have a couple of spoon fulls if it's mine.

She normally just has a banana or some toast :)

things I used to give Seren were scrambled eggs and toast soldiers, the little scotch pancakes with banana, toasted raisin loaf and butter, as well as weetabix and shredded wheats (softened in milk first)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back