bloods?

kirlou

Reaction score
I have the forms to redo my day 1 and 21 bloods (thses foems look no different to the 1st lots!?!:eh:) just wondered do they have to be the same cycle as im only cd 8 and really dont want to have to :clock: for next cd 1 then:clock: again for cd 21 when i can just do them the other way around.

hope that made sense lol. :lol:

no problem, if i cant find an answer ill ring the doctors and ask i just really dont want to have to deal with them any more than nessessary so thought id ask you lovely lot first!

I would imagine it would be the same cycle but I cant think of a good enough reason to back my logic lol.

Did you ring the Docs?
X

not yet but they are open until 8, im going to try a google search or something, really really dont want to have to speak to my stupid doctors or receptionist!

ended up ringing nhs direct os the receptionist didnt know and the doctor isnt free to do a call back until tomorrow and i want to know NOW lol, they are going to call me back.

I don't see why they have to be the same cycle Hun just get your CD21's done this cycle the the CD1s, I don't know why they are repeating CD1?

Have you had a bad result?

xx

Didn't have any results!! They only had my name and not the surgery so couldn't send them back and destroyed them instead! So have to do the whole lot. I thought I'd just start with the cd 21 then the cd 1 and will still have enough time in that cycle 2 do another cd 21 set if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back