• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blood Streaked / Green Poo - Still happening, worried :(

happy-chick

Reaction score
Ellies had a few green poo's over the past couple of days then shes just had an explosive one with blood streaks in it, what is this? Could it be due to straining cos of trapped wind as shes not constipated?

Damn didnt think of that ive chucked the nappy, ill check next one. I've called HV but shes on leave so might give docs a call... thank chick xx

I had this when D was really little but it wasn't the poo that I noticed had blood in it, just the nappy and it was really light...almost pinky. I took it to the docs and he said it was ok, maybe just a tiny tear he had or possibly something I had eaten that had gone through him because I am bf'ing. I would get it checked out to be on the safe side and if it happens again keep the nappy to show them xx

I've just spoken to my GP on the phone and he's asked me to take some poo samples & they will be tested for an infection. He is also going to speak to the lab about getting her tested for milk allergy / lactose intolerance as shes showing alot of symptoms for those and theres a family history of it.

Will let u know what the results are :)

Well her poo's are still all more or less green & kinda slimey plus 3 today have been normal but with quite alot blood streaks in, more than yesterday :( Ive taken samples to docs so awaiting the results of those.

The only things that could be the cause of the blood that ive found on the internet are constipation or me having cracked nipples which its defo not either of those. The other things that it suggests are blocked bowel and food allergy. :?

Anyone any ideas? Bit worried cos kinda hoped it would just be a one of thing but seems to be continuing :(

no idea, just sending hugs :hug:

the GP's should be able to pick something up though, hope it's nothing too serious

I don't know either but hope she's ok :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back