blood :S

gangofgin

Reaction score
sorry if tmi, but ive just been to the toilet and when i stood up, all the toilet water was filled with blood. i wiped but nothing was on the tissue so im not sure which end it came from.
ive got no pain at all, and i can still feel movement, but i dont know if its him moving around or what now

rang my mum and she said to relax and she'll be here soon, but not to worry as i dont have any pain.

:hug: :hug:
Hi hun if your not sure where it has come from give your midwife a call to be on the safe side.

Were you straining whilst on the loo?

Don't panic. Were you going for just a wee? If not, it could be possible that you have a fissure or piles that are bleeding. Let us know... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Not sure what it could have been
if no blood on the tissue and no pain then that sounds encouraging
i had bleeding at 16 weeks but al was fine it was cused by an infection nothing baby related.
im sure its nothing to worry about but do what i did ring your docs or midwife first thing tommorow and tell them what happenssee what they advice
im sure it wil all be fine try not to worry to much though i know thats harder then it seems. Glad your mum is going to be there with you soon
pm or text me to let me know how you are hun
lol sarah :hug: :hug:

i think i wouldnt be happy waiting until morning. ring the nhs direct line and ask for their advice - they can tell you if you need to be seen earlier than tomorrow.

hope all is ok :hug:

no, there wasnt any straining but i did have a poo.
ive stopped stressing a bit now though. im gonna lie down for a bit and if it happens again i'll ring the hospital/midwives

god, you cant keep anything to yourself when youre pregnant can you.

You may have got piles or a fissure like debbie has said. But if it continues and you cant figure out from where, do give the midwife a call.

With pregnancy hun you find yourself discussing such lovely things :lol:

Does sound likely that it came from the back... :)

i wud agree with debbie, i have them problems and some times when i have a poo, blood drips out too :shock:

i've been having more than a drop of blood when i poo too just recently :shock: not helped by being slightly constipated. im a bit worried that if pushing out a poo is tearing my insides, how bad will i get piles when i push the baby out! :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back