Blood in my urine

stumpyjoe

Reaction score
So I went for my 40+2 appointment today and everything is fine except they found blood in my urine. And that's it. She never said this was a problem or what they are going to do about it. She took my bloods too and said they needed to get my blood count before I go into labour - well if that was the case why did they waif until after my due date? She's made an appointment to come to the house to do a sweep on Sunday which is what distracted me' from asking about the blood.
When I've googles what this could mean it's not good - why are they not bothered? Not that I want a big fuss or anything but at times the mws just seem to dismissive. She wasn't my usual mw but my usual one is shit anyway.
Anyone else experience this?

I've had blood in my urine and they sent it off to labs and it came back as all ok.....could be sign or infection. With me I was spotting anyway from my low placenta and they thought it was probably just to do with that but they always check it out just to be safe xx

Last edited:
I had blood in my urine the other week they sent it off and it all came back clear for infection. just made me repeat aain in a weeks time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back