• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

blocked up loo, please help

Melly+2

Reaction score
What the hell shall i do, nevevr had to unblock one bfore, we dont have a toilet brush or anything so im really stuck for what to do, is there any sort of liquid i can pour in to unblock it, my worst fear is having to get the gloves on :puke: please help me :pray:

Thatsa good idea, but hes at work so i dont think hed take time out to fix my toilet, plus its miles away, but thanks hun :rotfl:

Mel&Bean said:
Thatsa good idea, but hes at work so i dont think hed take time out to fix my toilet, plus its miles away, but thanks hun :rotfl:

what about ur mum?

i always find parents are MUCH better at these situations..

or thats what i lead them to belive...

supernannnnnnnnnnnn :dance: hahhaha

that got me out of SOO Many messy situations in the early days ;)

may be funny for you minda but i aint laughing, i may potentially have to shove my hand down my U bend, thats just not funny at all now is it :talkhand: :lol: Im gonna go find a stick now

Yey for minda the ultiamte toilet un blockerer, now i need to get rid of wee wee stick :puke:

I would seriously invest in some bits and pieces Melly for the future, this has hapend to me! Now i have rods just in case X

They do special loo poking rods, where do you get em from, everyone is calling me melly i love it :cheer:

you get them from B&Q.

The other thing for future is boil the kettle and pour it in the loo with thick bleach, leave it for a bit and then flush

You can get from stores like B&Q, homestores etc, there pricey but worth it if your loo gets blocked and drains etc too!

So melly invest in some, there fab!

Caustic soda - 'orrible stuff, but it works. Don't know where I would buy it in the UK, tho. You pour a bag of it (its like cristals) down the loo and follow with 2/3 litres of boiling water - then you run...it causes something of a small explosion, but sorts the prob.

Lisa

mamichuli said:
Caustic soda - 'orrible stuff, but it works. Don't know where I would buy it in the UK, tho. You pour a bag of it (its like cristals) down the loo and follow with 2/3 litres of boiling water - then you run...it causes something of a small explosion, but sorts the prob.

Lisa

Ewww :shock: :rotfl:

when we stayed with my friend in the US another girl came with us and she had been going on for the hole journey how she needed a poop but wasnt going on the plane, so we got to my friends and she goes, im really gonna have to go to the loo. we shouted after her ''dont flood the toilet'' for a laugh (just jokign about) and about 1o mins later we heard a little scream followed by ''jenny can you come here a minute'' in a really quite voice. The bathroom was flooded about an inch thick with toilet water and bits of crap floating all over PMSL - its was our friends parents house and they hadnt had visitors before and we had to stay for 2 weeks, she made us promise not to tell her parents about 3 hours later after we had stopped rolling on the floor laughing, which we did, well till later that night when we got pissed and grassed her up :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

She had put loo roll down first so we didnt hear it plop (even though we knew she was plopping as she had told us all flight) and US toilet are really shallow sometimes (like this one) :rotfl:

wow brilliant tip[s ladies, thank you all so much, we have never blocked the toilet in the 2 and a half years weve been going out so i sound a bit dumb not knowing what to do, but thanks shed loads for the quick replies :hug:

wow brilliant tip[s ladies, thank you all so much, we have never blocked the toilet in the 2 and a half years weve been going out so i sound a bit dumb not knowing what to do, but thanks shed loads for the quick replies :hug:

Plunger

you don't need anything else, just a plunger.

I've dealt with a lot of blocked loos, and a plunger gets them clear in 2 minutes!

(Gotta be a big toilet plunger though, not a small sink plunger).

Just a basic one like this :
Plunger.JPG

no need for a fancy gas propelled one or anything

stick it in, pump a few times, remove plunger, flush

repeat if necessary until clear

:cheer: Glad you got it sorted without having to resort to getting your hands dirty :puke: :puke: :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back