bleeding

clairescunny55

Reaction score
well woke up this morning and im bleeding, to start with it was red and now its gone brown, got an appointment at 11:40 just to be sure. keep u posted xx :cry:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I really hope all is well with your baby. I'm sure everything is fine. I'll be thinking of you x

Oh sweetie :hug:

I hope everything is gonna be fine, I will be thinking of you. Please let us know as soon as you have news.

Take care and relax - better to stay in bed for the rest of the time till your appointment.

Oh hun, I so hope all is fine for you.
But with all the positive thoughts and wishes from this forum, I'm sure things will be ok!

Try not to worry too much.

Best wishes xx

Hi Claire, hope everything is ok with you and baby. Let us know how you get on :hug:

hope everything goes well with your appointment :hug: :hug:
lost of women suffer bleeds in their pregnancies which turn out to be nothin scary i'm sure yours will be the same :hug:

aww, im sure everything will be ok, let us know how you get on, take care..

:hug:

jus got home, was sent to epu at hospital, all they did was listen to heartbeat and sent me home! ah well. also told not to go to work for a few days :)

glad to hear everything is okay, and you get a few days to put your feet up! :)

Oh, so glad you and baby are fine! :clap:

You take care and get some rest now. :sleep:

:hug:

Blimey scary stuff claire, now get ya feet up and relax petal :hug:

get them feet up and make him do the housework! :D

Maybe its an erosion of the cervix, my friend has this, like a constant scab on the neck of the cervix. It doesn't hurt but she bleeds in her discharge. It makes it worse if she has thrush, an infection or does too much. She first bled at 10 weeks and is now 27 weeks and has still bled on and off. She gets checked out at the hospital everytime but apparently its quite common.

glad to hear baby is fine :hug: hope you can relax a bit now, yay to no work for a bit! xxxx

Im so glad everything is okay. get lots of rest. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back