• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blackberry Users

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
I was toying between an iPhone and a Blackberry and in the end (after watching evie smear her fingers all over the iphone's touch screen :roll: :puke: ) I chose the Blackberry Curve 8310.

I have unlimited browsing thrown in with my contract so I'm not worried about the cost of that- but I don't really know the pro's of a BB. The only cons I have heard so far are that it is big and bulky (I need that to find it in my bag!) and not many ringtones (not important to me).

Any BB users out there want to convince me that one I go Black I'll never go back?

Jade

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=98991

LOL, I completely missed this last night when I posted quickly. I got a Blackberry Bold over the weekend and it is pretty good. It's taken some convincing but I was more worried cos I have never been on a contract in my life with a mobile. Used it all day yesterday and it is cool! I recommend a Blackberry and they come with a free messenger too which costs nothing to use (check that though!)

I got a great package through Vodafone. 600 talk time mins, unlimited texts and internet for £35 per month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back