Black spot/ Varicose veins 'down below'

Lisamj

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have noticed this morning a tiny, black raised lump/spot on my vulva. It doesn't hurt or itch and it's under the skin (as opposed to looking like a pimple).

I'm guessing from my research so far that it's a varicose vein which I heard you can get down there when pregnant. Did anyone else have this and does this sound like a varicose vein??

Thanks all

Lisa

OMG YES! i had one too i posted about this in adult area when i was very heavily pregnant it was horrid! yes its a vein coz of all the extra weight and blood and pressure- i promise u it will disappear afterwards! dont worry :hug:

ETA: get ur MW to hav a look at ur next antenatal app tho just to be on the safe side. x

Thanks for your reply hun. It's what i thought but you have reassured me - will ge mw to check though as you say.

Really frustrating though as I still go to the gym 3-4 times a week and blood pressure is always good at about 100/65- hate to think what I'd be like if I'd sat on my arse for the last 7 months !

xxxx

OMG can you still see your bits? I forgot what mine looked like by the time I got to 32 weeks :lol:

Lol! No, I felt it when washing in the shower so got DH to check it out and then got a compact mirror to check myself.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back