Think I have a boil on my neck yuk yuk-tmi

lrb

Reaction score
Never had one before thought it was a spot under skin but the smell, it's awful!! It's not even white or red just a hard lump! The stuff that's coming out if boiling and orange! There's no whole like a spot it's so hard and big n painful but left my fingers stinking even after washing 5 times lol! It's minging! Anyway of getting this cleared up? Had the lump for a month or so but only squeezed tonight! Sorrryyyyyy tmi lol

Ouch. It could be a cyst or abcess. I get them n dr prescribes antibiotics to get rid the infection and they usually go down in swelling.

Ouch! Sounds painful!! I'd go to GP and get something for it, just incase it becomes infected.x

Sounds like a little sebaceous cyst to me rather than a boil. Is it at all painful? A boil will hurt like hell. However unless infected a cyst will be quite benign but you nay be able to squeeze a cottage cheese like substance out of it which smells well cheesy :puke: I've got a little one in my neck Ive had for years. Showed it the doctor who basically said they could cut it out if I wanted but it'd leave a scar. Get checked by a doctor just to make sure.

Does smelly cheesy ish :/

Get it checked at the docs. They can remove it if it's causing you an issue. If it is a cyst under the skin they don't tend to go away by themselves.

Hey hun I went to a and e with mine becausei had 4 on my thighs and they gave me some antibiotics and I made an appointment to have them drained but they popped on their own get to ur gp hun and they can prescribe you tablets no point you being uncomfortable xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back