Bitter taste

Wannabepreggers

Reaction score
On Wednesday, I had a really bitter taste in my mouth that lasted all day & since then, I get it when eating ceratin food. I'm probably only about 3 dpo for this month but my period's still a bit upsy daisy. Only guessing when I ovulated as not testing with opk's, and my breasts are a little tender. Anyone else had this? :oooo:

I think a metallic taste is a sign of pregnancy?

when u say your breasts are tender in which way? my nipples are uber sore

ive had that metalic taste all day today, but im not looking into it cos i aint had any other signs x

Hi KellyLou, they're tender kind of round the edges (if that makes sense).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE salt and vinegar crisps and last week when my tests were all over the place....I couldnt eat anything that had vinegar in as it was so strong and just made my taste buds explode....I couldnt even eat my fav gerkins and beetroot as it was so strong....lol! But yeah also metalic taste and that sensation like when you touch a filling thats just been done and you get a tingle down your tongue lol! AF turned up for me tho so it must have just been a coincidence or my body playing games with me! xx

well I have never had this before but I hope it is a sign x good luck 2 u hope u get a bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back