Bit puzzled

missxkatie

Reaction score
My periods are around 32-33 days. Used to be regular until miscarrage earlier this year. Im a bit confused about how to time ovulation as I cant afford a tester at the moment. Me and my partner have been doing it lol every night since sunday as we are really unsure of when my ovulation is due. No idea wiether this is a symptom but my discharge, if you call it that is different to normal its very white and creamy? Normal its seems a bit see through and 'stringy'? lol :| Any ideas how to work it out?

P.s i used the calender method to work out my due date and I know its not so accurate, so thats why we covered this week lol.

Look out for clear cervical fluid that looks a bit like raw egg white as this is the only cervical fluid sperm can swim in. It is the best fetility sign you can have - sometimes it will have an opaque tinge but it is reall stretchy between your fingers - up to 8 inches. If you make sure you jump on your partner every day you have this sort of cervical fluid you are timing it as well as possible. You will notice you have dried up after ovulation and it will turn sort of white and sticky.

Sometimes you will have more then one patch of egg white cervical fluid in your cycle. This is when your body gears up to ovulate but then doesn't and tries a few days later. So if you notice a second patch then go for it again.

Ovulation tends to occur around 14 days before AF is due so if your cycle is 32 days you should be ov'ing around day 18. But like I say if you watch out for the right cm you are doing the best you can.

Hope this helps,
B

it is reall stretchy between your fingers - up to 8 inches.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm lucky if mine will stretch an inch. I never realised it was supposed to be that stretchy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back