Bit of water trickle..?

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Woke up this morning, and stood up, and a little bit of water (not loads) trickled down my leg.. Sorry TMI..

i know this could be signs of waters leaking etc.. but i dont feel i have anything to worry about as juniors wrigglin around fine, and it wasnt alot...

what u girls think? xx

have you had anymore since?
it could just be a bit of pee? did it stop if you 'squeezed'?

i;d give the midwife a call just to check - cause you are still early.

:hug:

*Star* said:
have you had anymore since?
it could just be a bit of pee? did it stop if you 'squeezed'?

i;d give the midwife a call just to check - cause you are still early.

:hug:

i thought maybe it could habe been pee, lol. But i dont think it was (as admittedly this has happened when i've laughed before, only once ages ago..) should do pelvic floors lol..

i jusr ran too loo and *cleaned myself up* sorry tmi.. and i do feel damp down there, constantly now.. but not trickling.. sorry for all the grose info lol x

Why dont you give the MW a ring and check with her hun just to put your mind at ease! :hug:

This sounds exactly what happened to me, I couldnt decide if I was wee-ing myself or not but it was like a very small leak, even after I'd just been for a wee so I couldnt have still needed to go!! I phoned delivery as had lost a plug the day before and they told me to put on a pad and see if it was wet in an hour so maybe try this. It was my waters and I had him a few hours later so fingers crossed for you. xx

Pop a pad in to see if anymore comes out hun, plus you can assess it properly. And ring midwife to put your mind at rest :hug:

ReggiesMummy said:
This sounds exactly what happened to me, I couldnt decide if I was wee-ing myself or not but it was like a very small leak, even after I'd just been for a wee so I couldnt have still needed to go!! I phoned delivery as had lost a plug the day before and they told me to put on a pad and see if it was wet in an hour so maybe try this. It was my waters and I had him a few hours later so fingers crossed for you. xx

Ooooh just noticed you ticker so i'd def ring them as you're early too they will wanna check you over just incase, I had Reg at 35+5.xx

ReggiesMummy said:
ReggiesMummy said:

Ooooh just noticed you ticker so i'd def ring them as you're early too they will wanna check you over just incase, I had Reg at 35+5.xx

did you feel completly normal? no pains.. just the trickle?
i know my baby comes first no matter what.. but i went in at 24weeks with pains, and they kept me waiting 7hours, and pricked me with every needle going, i dont want to go thru that if i've just wee'd myself lol...

altho i will def go if i should.. :) xx

ninjawomble said:
Pop a pad in to see if anymore comes out hun, plus you can assess it properly. And ring midwife to put your mind at rest :hug:

i dont have any pads.. :'( how bad is that, its just i cleared everythin out as didnt need them. (always used tampons really) xx

charlotteheys85 said:
ninjawomble said:

i dont have any pads.. :'( how bad is that, its just i cleared everythin out as didnt need them. (always used tampons really) xx
you are gonna be needing lots of pads so would stock up now if i were you hun. :wink:

hennaly said:
charlotteheys85 said:
ninjawomble said:

you are gonna be needing lots of pads so would stock up now if i were you hun. :wink:

i still not thought about all this yet lol..

think i think i'll go in have baby and i'll be ok again hehe.. (altho i know this is NOT true lol) just wishful thinking... xx

charlotteheys85 said:
hennaly said:
charlotteheys85 said:
ninjawomble said:

i still not thought about all this yet lol..

think i think i'll go in have baby and i'll be ok again hehe.. (altho i know this is NOT true lol) just wishful thinking... xx
im sure you will do it just as you think you will hun but still gonna need lots of pads :rotfl: :hug:

ooowww, i imagined i'd be the super duper lucky one.. hehe..

dreaming...

think i better wake up hehe xx

charlotteheys85 said:

dreaming...

Aww dont worry hun, the storks bringing mine :D

ninjawomble said:
charlotteheys85 said:

dreaming...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Your two are funny!

lea m said:
ninjawomble said:
charlotteheys85 said:

dreaming...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Your two are funny!

hehe, we gotta joke about bad things, or we'd rip our hair out hehe.. well mines already falling out lol..

xx

Get planting that gooseberry busy Char!!! :rotfl:
No pads needed then!

If only........ :sleep:

Hiya hun, just seen this, have you called up or gone in to be checked? xx

HideiLu said:

no.. :(

i feel like i'm being daft or over reacting, it wasnt alot, i just feel damp down there,

but thats common anyway isnt it?

xx

charlotteheys85 said:
HideiLu said:

no.. :(

i feel like i'm being daft or over reacting, it wasnt alot, i just feel damp down there,

but thats common anyway isnt it?

xx

Just ring and ask hun, if only for the reassurance, its not good to be sat at home worrying :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back