Bit of advice needed

JensBump

Reaction score
I was hoping some of you ladies could give me some advice - I am into my second month off the pill to get body ready for TTC - I have had 1 break through bleed and then my first AF, which was 4 days late and only lasted 2 days - I have no idea though if this is normal for me as haven't had an AF for about 12 years.

What is strange is that for the last 5 days I have been getting weird tummy cramps really low down, and my tummy is swollen and hard again low down, not usually like this and I haven't been eating any different. Also I have put on 5lbs, I am currently training to run 5 miles in the local marathon so running and cycling most days so this is unexpected :shock:. My nipples and BBs have been sore but especially my nipples and last night when OH and I were :bd: it was uncomfortable as if he was hitting against something (sorry if TMI) - I got a BFN just before last AF so don't think I am :preg: and I still have nearly 2 weeks till next AF - anyone else experienced anything like this when coming off the pill?

Any advice appreciated :)

Not sure if I can help but I've had the exactly the same symptoms since coming off the pill (approx 6 weeks ago) I convinced myself that I must b pregnant but all tests have been negative :(. Af is due tomorrow so will just have to wait and see x x

It could be the hormones coming out of your system which is mimmicking pg symptoms

Could the 5lb gain be down to muscle?

I would say retest in 2 weeks when your next AF is due, especially if it turns out another weird cycle for you xx

Thanks for the replies ladies - going to try to forget about it till AF due - can't wait to TTC so maybe in the back of my mind I am wanting it to happen sooner :)

i was the same when i came off the pill i convinced myself i was pregnant xx hoepyou get the result you want xx

So this is a back to basics question? Since my AF was 4 days late last month and only lasted 2 days would I still expect it this Thurs (as it would of been if it was on time and I had a 28 day cycle) or should I count from the day I started bleeding and expect it a week on Thurs as that would be a 32 day cycle? Perhaps there is no answer so don't worry - just still having some odd symptoms so want to do a test and was wondering when would be the best time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back