• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Birthday Ideas

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
My birthday falls on a friday this year and I am going out for a ncie meal with a few close friends and Evie on the actual day.

My mum is having Evie on the Saturday all day and night so I want to do something with my mates that we normally wouldn't do.

I looked into Go-Karting but it's bloody expensive, the boys want to go to an Indoor Laser gun thing but my girl friends aren't as impressed with that idea, I don't want to be covered in bruises from paintballing and other than that I can't really think of much- I don't get out very often! :lol:

HELP!? Anyone got any ideas? x

Kids kingdom :wink:

hire it out, but get mates to chip in per head!!

mum2A&L said:
Kids kingdom :wink:

hire it out, but get mates to chip in per head!!

I don't want that many people there that's the thing- I don't want it to be a huge deal- just a fun day out with some mates.

:oops: Plus I'd get beaten up at Kid's Kingdom :lol:

what about a go-ape type thing? or a theme park day?

Have you got a 'Go Ape' course near you? let me find the link

Go ape = http://www.goape.co.uk/

It's a high wires course with zip wires and ropes, it's not as hard as it looks but it's knackering and most of all incredibly funny!! I've been a couple of times and loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back