Bingo.... any one go?

Dee1985

Reaction score
lol ok im getting old but i met up with some mums i have been chatting to on a site and we went bingo it was my first time and i loved it. didnt win though .lol. and im pretty slow but im sure il get used to it..

i no im old when some friends asked me to go to a nightclub and some mums asked me to go bingo and i choose bingo.

its a good site i go on. you put ya postcode in and leave a msg on the board for your area, i have had about 20mails lol and mailed a few like minded mums...

yay finaly got some mummy friends

lol dionne ive loved bingo since i was old enough to go dont go very often but always enjoy it when i do :oops: xxxxx

Is that the Netmums website?! great site for meeting new mums in your area!

Ive never been to bingo but i have played it online a lot!!! have to say its quite addictive!! i think i would enjoy going somewhere although i might get a bit over excited if i won .... " BINNNNGOOOOOOOOOO" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol i played a book of 6. mum said thats alot for a first timer :doh:

it was hard to keep up. i was more worried about if i did win and being embaressed about shouting "over here"
what do you shout when you win???

a few people shout different things, i thought you were ment to shout BINGO but no one did :oops:

LOL i remember when i went on hoilday and my gran won £40! she shouted out "house" though???? hmmm im confused!!! if they started a game and say you had to get "4 corners"! once you had that you shout "house" then when you play on to go for all the numbers you shout "bingo" hmmmmm dont think that makes sence!!!! (oh god look at me knowing the bingo lingo!!!! im only 22 honest not 82!!! :rotfl: ) i would probley whisper "bingo" and just hope someone would here me!!

i've been a couple of times, never thought i'd go!!
love going to my local gala....
try to go in the day, not at night... nice and quiet...
Everyone at the gala in warrington shouts "here"
i thought you were supposed to shout bingo too!!!???

have a good laugh when we go though

xox

I play online, gets pretty addictive :shock: :D

I have to stop playing stuff online....
to easy to just "top up" and carry on playing!!!
I have a bad addictive personality!!!

I've been to gala a lot, love it but I spend too much money so stopped myself going for a while :lol:

i go to the mecca bingo and there we shout "house" :D xxx

I love Bingo too!!!!!!!!!!!! We call 'house' but I have never been luck enough to shout it either!!

Xxx

I've played online as you can get good cashback from places like www.quidco.com for signing up through a link from their website. I got £30 for putting £10 in a Mecca one :D

Oh i love my local gala.
I go once a week! :cheer:
Ok so im a bit addicted!
But its fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member