big ol' me...

niknaks

Reaction score
had my mw appointment today and all is well. had a bit of a scare cos she was like my bump measured 36cm and she said ooh you got a good size bump on you but in a way like uh oh. but then she checked my notes and realised my bmi was 33 so am a big girl anyway so then she said a bit of thats probably your muscle too. i was just thinking fat more like but nice way to put it lol she asked about movements and urine was fine. she also chased up my antenatal appointments which i have found out will be in nov but still waiting for the letter. leos still head down and she said its very unlikely he'll move but could still happen. gonna see her next on the 22nd nov when ill be 36 weeks! cant believe how fast this is all going...also i am now officially a size 22 bottom.so gutted just fit into a size 16 perfectly at the beginning of the year after losing 2 stone. oh well. new year diet for me :)

Try not to worry about how much weight you've put on, just focus on motivating yourself to lose it after the birth!!

I've went up a couple of dress sizes too. I'm struggling to get into my size 16s think i'm gonna have to get some 18's :roll:

Good news mw went well Hun!
Don't worry about weight I lost 3 and a half stone 2 years ago and since pregnant have gained a stone back but mw says it is healthy to pit on weight during pregnancy obv not too much lol!

Glad baby and u r doing well. Don't worry about the weight, your baby needs nourishment and you can deal with that afterwards when u r ready. U r doing a fab job creating a baby so don't be too hard on yourself xxx

Dont worry about your weight hunny, and your fundal height being bigger is a great sign baby is doing great in there x x

thanks girls. i know suppose at least when hes here i can do something about it. its relly weird though cos im still a 16 up top but i feel like ive put on everywhere. but right now i dont mind much. as long as my babys a good size im happy. do still get people in shock when i tell them how far gone i am which is a bit disappointing :-( also the size 22 trousers i got where from h&m and sometimes there sizes are different to everywhere else. like i was wearing my size 18 leggings from new look and when i tried on a pair of size 18 mat jeans they didnt even go past my thighs...:-( x

Glad all is going well! Don't worry about weight gain, there's plenty of time to lose it all again after baby is born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back