BIG movement

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Have posted in he past about my concern for not feeling baby moving alot....have noticed the past week I have suddenly gone really pregnant looking and can defo feel baby moving more and more :cheer:

Can actually feel its little bottom sometimes sticking out, and its feet/arm too (midwife confirmed how it was lying today)

Saturday night in bed, felt realy uncomfy like baby was stretching out, rubbed my hand on my belly and I felt the baby move under my hand!!! :shock: First time I have felt this and it was so special but spooky too!! :shock: :rotfl:

It taken 31 weeks but now I actually feel PG!! I am going to be a mommy!!!! And there is a baby in my belly!!! GULP! :rotfl:

aaarw bless u zoe - its mad isnt it?!

best bit of bein pregnant, interactin with the little person growin inside u!!

must be sooooooooo excitin for u, i loved the kicks!! :cheer:

Awwwwww Zoe :D Those big movements are so lovely, it;s great to feel them. Your going to be such a fab mummy :D xxx

Awwwwwwwwww great news zoe :hug: when i lay in the bath my whole belly just shifts from one side to the other but the best bit was i stuck my finger in my belly button quite firm and it felt like she was trying to hold onto it, was the best feeling ever, enjoy hun :hug: xxx

Glad you can finally feel the 'big' movements Zoe, im so chuffed as I know you were desperate for them!!

Placing your hand on bump and feeling them squirm around underneath is the best, it freaks me out too when you watch your bump and it just changes shapes, but its such a miracle.... :D

Glad you've felt the reassuring big movements Zoe, they are a bit spooky at first but you get used to them and find yourself poking at your belly all the more to encourage it. Bump and I both love having a bath, she always wiggles when I splash water on my tummy - I will miss those feelings!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back