Big girly moment beware!

Flame

Reaction score
I think i am in LOVE!!! :twisted: :lol:

I went to see the Might Boosh live last night and OMG!! It was Fantastic! Noel Fielding is sooooo yummy, you could see his gorgeous light blue eyes from 5 rows back really pretty. The show was really good and i am trying to get tickets for when they are back here in January. Mike seemed soo small and dinky its weird. The second half was more musical than the first so it was like being at a comedy show and a concert all in one, definately one of the best shows i have seen.

I know The Boosh/Noel isnt everyones thing but i know there are a few fellow boosh/Noel fans on here.

Now i can calm down for a little while as i have that off my chest :lol:

i agree, the mighty boosh doesnt fail to send me into hysterics!! noel isnt to my taste but is a funny bloke!!

i love the boosh! (but i have to admit to fancying howard moon :oops: :lol: )

sazzylou said:
i love the boosh! (but i have to admit to fancying howard moon :oops: :lol: )

Actually there seems to be more Howard Moon fanciers than people would first think! He does have quite nice legs though after seeing him in a cloth tunic :lol:

I have now got tickets to see them in January again!!! cant wait, i am going with a female friend next time so we can just droooool all the way through :D and i can dance and shout and join in, where i cant when i am with the OH.

OH went to see them last saturday. I just don't *get it* much to his disgust :rotfl:

I get it, and he'd get it too :wink:

actually quite proud of myself for that one :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back