BH?

crackers24

Reaction score
What do BH contractions feel like? Sorry about the vagueness of the question. I thought i would ask here cos then i can get first hand experiences.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

To me they felt like someone was giving my stomach a tight squeeze, which sometimes felt a little uncomfortable but not painful.

Yeah mine started off feeling like the baby was doing a massive swoosh inside but then my whole bump would go hard and i'd get a squeeze across the top half of my bump.. sometimes quite intense so would stop walking or just stand still or whatever...the ones i am getting now are making my entire bump go rock hard for over a minute at a time and have spells where am just having waves of them one after the other so my belly is rock hard for hours at a time... which am taking as a good sign :pray: :pray:

I didn't know I was having BHs at first, I used to wonder why my belly felt hard and looked pointy, I couldn't even feel them it was only when I had my hand on my bump that I could feel them. Then I had a sweep and the BHs inetnsified, it just felt like my bump went very very tight but weren't painful. When I went into labour I thought it was uncomfortable BHs but it was actual contractions, just like my bump was being squeezed tighter and tighter each time. If that makes sense!

Mine felt like someone was squeezing my belly really hard and my bump would go really hard and tight. They didn't hurt though, just uncomfortable and I was the same as purplebluered,
didn't realise I was in slow labour, thought they were just really strong BH and not contractions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back