BH only in side of tummy baby is on?

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Anyone had BH only on the one part of their tummy, where the baby is lying?

I'm baffled as to why this is happening, I get them quite alot, around 10/15x a day, half the time its my whole stomach that goes hard, rest of the time, its only 1 part of my stomach, which is the side baby is lying on.

Anyone else had this?

:shock:

I get this too, goes so hard, I thought it was just baby pushing out on one side not a BH, looks really odd shaped sometimes and it sore as well!

Thanks Sarah

It starts off feeling like baby is pushing. But then the whole side goes hard, strange why it happens.

My movements are getting quite sore the last week or so, baby is really jumping about in there, takes my breath away. Goodness knows what i'll be like in a few weeks

:shock:

Sounds just the same as me! Hate to think how much worse it will get in next few weeks!

Hey ladies, i know how you all feel...My tummy goes the same way too...
At the moment I feel more baby movements than kicks, but those movements have changed since last week or so, it's not painfull but feels uncomfortable at times seems like she's pressurising my tummy from inside and slidind from one side to other...:))) And i do get quite a few BH's a day too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back