BFP today can i join the club xx

rusks

Reaction score
hi got my BFP today due march 2007, i am so so happy and have been waiting to join this forum for 4 months, so pleased to be here and would welcome forth coming advice.

no real symptoms apart from dizziness when i get up quick and a twinge in my right lower abdomen, which i've read could be stretching pains is this right?

i feel a little spaced out but i think thats cos my head is in the clouds!!

im Lisa by the way aka rusks a regular on the ttc forum but hope to be a regular here now also xx

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the forum. I am first time Mum to be as well due Jan 10th.

I am sure you will find lots of helpful advice on the forum.

I have found the best thing to do is relax as much as you can and enjoy your pregnancy. :D

*sits in the corner all jealous*

so happy for you hun :)

Welcome Rusks and congrats! Hope to chat with you on here. :D

Hi Babe.......

Welcome to the First Trimester :wink:

How good does that sound?!?!??! :dance: :dance:

As for your twinges babe, the hormones will be hard at work making every muscle down there relax, ready for the baby growing.

Cool, you are due march, I am due 25th Feb!

As for the dizziness, don't get up too fast, eat small but regular meals and try not to stay in one position too long - if you do feel faint, lay flat on the floor with your feet slightly raised.........I had that on Sturday, it was really scary!!!........but now I know NOT to get OVER HOT!!!!!!

Wishing you all the best babe, and a healthy & happy pregnancy! xx

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!!

Hi and welcome!!!
Really pleased to see you here :D

Already posted in TTC section but wanted to say CONGRATS again!!!

No one warns you about twinges and stretching pains :shock: I had a few that were so alarming they took my breath away, but now I am relaxed about it and more fascinated than anything at the changes in my body!!!

My work colleagues have remarked they have never seen a more chilled out pregnant woman than me 8) ...I am loving every second of it, I feel blessed to be PG and I hope you also enjoy your special 9 months...

Rest when you need to, dont get too tired, it made me feel ill if I didnt nap each day....gradually feeling less tired now

The best advice I can give you is to stay happy, and listen to your body-it will tell you what you need to do!!

So excited for you xx :dance: :clap:

Hey rusks!
Congratulations!
It sounds like stretching pains to me..best thing to do is just put your feet up :wink:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Biggest Congrats to you!! You deserve it so much, wishing you the happiest, healthiest pregnancy all the way!!

You know im here for you all the way :dance:

Hi all thanks for reassurance and lovely messages. :D :D Went to the DRs to confirm this morning i had to do a urine sample and drop it to the lab, he's going to ring me tomorrow or monday with result but he said hes pretty sure after 5 HPTs( :D :D ) all positive!! i'll be ok!!

My GP was so lovely he gave me a kiss and he looked positively happy. (i was good friends with his daughter at school) so a family friend as well!! It was so nice to tell someone!!

Have to book an appointment with the midwife next week. Only told OH and you guys at the mo. Have a week off and then going to tell work when i get back if all is well. Going to tell mums and dads next week as we are going away for the weekend to Donnington to watch the moto GP so will tell mums and dads on tues when we get back, want to tell them face to face!!!

Thank you for all your lovely messages i have printed this thread and the one on ttc forum and it will remain with me forever xx i am on cloud nine and feeling great!! :clap:

By the way getting a bit of Diarrhoea :oops: in the mornings anyone else had this? And my boobs are really tender now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back