BFP help?

sarahmc89

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I was just wondering how many days before your missed period people had a BFP?

I know you aren't meant to test until the day af is due or the day after, but tbh the waiting is killing me. I'm due my af next saturday or sunday 01/02 or october. Ive been having symptoms that I'd assume was early preg, but I'm not sure if my mind is just living in hope.

But if any of you lovely ladies have done tests before af due how many days before?

Thank you.

P/S you think second time around i'd be more calm :wall2:

I did mine 4 days before and got the faintest line on a FRER

Thank you! I have a few cheap strip tests and one FRER, that I am holding on to it until I get even a hint of a line on a cheaper test. My initial idea was to do a test on Tuesday 4 days before af, so FX.

Thanks again :D

I got the faintest line 4 days before then did another one 2 days later and got a darker line fx for you x

I got mine on a FRER 5 days before my missed period but didn't show on a cheapie until after I'd missed my period xx

Earliest I've got a positive test is 9 days after ovulation. That's around 2-3 days before my AF is due as I can have a short luteal phase.

Good luck!!

XX

I got the faintest positive 9 days before period was due!! I don't know if I ovulate earlier or what I couldn't believe it.

I ovulated CD18 and got a clear positive 15 dpo.

I got negative 12 dpo and then the faintest line 13 dpo (3 days before af was due), so faint that I thought the light was playing tricks on me. I then tested again the next day and it was the same. It really seemed so faint that I wasn't sure it was there. Both were with internet strips. I then bought a CBE to test the day af was due (15 dpo) and it was a clear +.

I had positives 9 dpo which would be 6 days before missed af.

Thank you ladies. I guess everyone's different. Im thinking I might have OV'd later than I expected. Haven't had any implantation bleeding or anything. Just loads of dull aches and sore boobs. Not to mention the past few nights I have been waking up at around 4am, for no reason what so ever, and I love my sleep so it's so weird for me.

Guess I've just got to wait it out, one more week. Trying to be strong and not pee on every stick/strip I have in the house lol

it's so hard I always ended up doing tests Way too early knowing they would be negative lol

it's so hard I always ended up doing tests Way too early knowing they would be negative lol

It's so hard to resist though. Ive been telling myself its too early, but now im thinking maybe I'm just not preg this month.

My poor man is taking the worst of it though lol. He just came over seen the forums opened and walked off :')

Hi I am in the same position I am due on my period on Sunday and I am desperate to know if I am pregnant with baby no 4!! I have been having all the pregnancy symptoms but am not sure if it's just me being hopeful. Did a test today and it was negative could it have just been too early?

Hi I am in the same position I am due on my period on Sunday and I am desperate to know if I am pregnant with baby no 4!! I have been having all the pregnancy symptoms but am not sure if it's just me being hopeful. Did a test today and it was negative could it have just been too early?

I think it's maybe too early, I did one yesterday and today both bfn. Ive had a dull ache and sore boobs etc. Spoke to my sister in law who was a midwife and she was worried I might just be convincing myself of the symptoms too. So trying to take my mind off it. Not working though :lol:

When are you going to do another test? I was going to try and hold off until Tuesday before trying another one making it 4/5 days before af. I have GP appointment on thursday, so will probably do another one on thursday morning too if another bfn. Going insane!!! :wall:

I think it's maybe too early, I did one yesterday and today both bfn. Ive had a dull ache and sore boobs etc. Spoke to my sister in law who was a midwife and she was worried I might just be convincing myself of the symptoms too. So trying to take my mind off it. Not working though :lol:

When are you going to do another test? I was going to try and hold off until Tuesday before trying another one making it 4/5 days before af. I have GP appointment on thursday, so will probably do another one on thursday morning too if another bfn. Going insane!!! :wall:

I was going to wait until about Tuesday Or Wednesday and take a first response test you can test 6 days before af is due your symptoms sound very similar to mine sore boobs feeling sick and I have also been waking at 4/5 am lol
I just want to know!!! Lol

I got my bfp at 7dpo. But that's really early compared to most. I think I had high hcg levels.
Usually 4 days before AF is around the time people start to test. Some still don't get a bfp until after a missed period. Good luck xx

Congratulations on the bfp I am still testing negative so am going to try really hard and not test now until Thursday 4 days before I am due to start my period ��

Congratulations on the bfp I am still testing negative so am going to try really hard and not test now until Thursday 4 days before I am due to start my period ��

It's so difficult even tho Thursdays not that far away feels like forever. Fx for bfp :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back