BFN :-(

KeLe101

Reaction score
I couldn't resist doing a test this morning but all I got was a BFN (just for a change!!). I'm disappointed because I thought this may be my month. AF isn't due until next Tuesday so I guess it could be early, but they are the super sensitive tests and there wasn't even so much of a hint of a line. I'm really disappointed and wish I hadn't bothered now. :wall:

I wish others out there lots of luck if they are testing soon.

Kel xx

hiya hun if your not due till tuesday it's deffo too early why not wait till sunday it might sho up then :hug: :hug:

Anna's right, might just be too early to detect, I'd save till Monday if I could. :hug:

Thanks for the replies. :hug:

I think I was just so sure it was going to be a BFP this morning that I was more disappointed than usual. I'm going to hold off until at least Monday, maybe even try and wait until Wednesday providing AF doesn't show up. I don't want to test again and end up feeling like I did this morning. I thought the super sensitive ebay tests worked much earlier than regular ones, so I'm pleased that a few of you think I am still in with a chance, though I'm not getting my hopes up again!!

Kelly xxx

KeLe101 said:
Thanks for the replies. :hug:

I think I was just so sure it was going to be a BFP this morning that I was more disappointed than usual. I'm going to hold off until at least Monday, maybe even try and wait until Wednesday providing AF doesn't show up. I don't want to test again and end up feeling like I did this morning. I thought the super sensitive ebay tests worked much earlier than regular ones, so I'm pleased that a few of you think I am still in with a chance, though I'm not getting my hopes up again!!

Kelly xxx
keep a eye out on the ebay ones they show very very faint lines i'm not sure if the ones i had could hold a second line properly becasue the tesco one was much stronger line than the ebay cheapie ones were, the lines on 3 tests are barly noticable :roll: but they were deffo there, i think it might be something to do with the dye on them :?

Yep Anna, I think you're right because I have the ov sticks too and at the time when I would have expected to get a positive I just got a really, really faint line but the instructions said it needs to be the same colour as the test line, so I didn't think much of it and didn't take it as a positive. But, since I got the 2 mega faint lines, I have had nothing so I think or at least I hope, that they were my positives even though they weren't that clear. I had absolutely nothing this morning though so I am sure that it was a genuine negative, but till AF turns up there's always hope... :think:

Anna - just read in another post that you got your bfp!! Congratulations - I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months!!! :hug: xxx

who is meant to be guarding the POAS cage????? its so disheartening isnt it. i am now vowing never to test early ever ever again ( u know im lying)

Sorry hon, I know that feeling and it's horrid but don't lose hope until the witch appears :hug:

Don't give up hope yet! I did the same and tested on Monday, my af spotting was due yesterday. I got strange dissapearing lines so I'm taking them as BFNs and got a neg on a digi wednesday but I've been spotting a little, very different to normal and hoping it's implantation. If it is then I won't show pos for at least another 2 days....maybe you are pregnant but haven't implanted yet?! There is still hope! Even if it's not to happen this month.

xx

Dont give up hope until the witch arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back