• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BF in public. Any tips?

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
I am having problems when BF out with Ellie getting distracted with things going on around her. Even in the feeding room at Swindon yesterday, because a couple of other people came in, she kept coming off the breast and looking. As soon as I pick her up to let her burp is needed she started crying, saying I haven't finished yet. Yet she still kept getting distracted.

Does anybody have any tips on how to stop her getting distracted?

Thanks

I'd choose a quiet place (hard I know) and drape a muslin over the side of her face. I used to use muslins all the time to help Brody focus (and hide my flab)

as urchin suggested i used a shawl to cover mine up!

Thanks will try that - but it is normally the noise which distracts her and then she turns to look.

you could always get her some ear muffs :rotfl: my emilys asked for some this year for xmas! they are the trend apparantly

Seren was like this a lot of the time but wouldn't have a muslin over her face, she would just yank it off. A friend made me a breastfeeding necklace and I found that did the trick :D

have you seen them breastfeeding tops???? i will try to get a link

this is a great link with some examples of necklaces in them

I have never bought a breastfeeding top. I find in this weather especially ordinary clothes will do. I usually wear a cary and a top underneath, that way the top can be pulled up and both my tummy and boob remain fairly covered :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back