Best Friends Guide to Pregnancy

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Hi Im back (briefly lol)

I just thought Id share this as its helped me get through the last 2 weeks basically. It was recommended to me and if you're feeling worried, low, upset, hormonal, confused or just plain sick of reading scary things like I was....please.....go buy this book.

Best Friends Guide to Pregnancy by Vicky Iovine. It was worth every single penny of its £11.99 and I laughed, snorted and cried when reading it and it made me think "omg, thats me" and "oh how silly Ive been" etc. Its hilarious, frank and down to earth.

Rachel
X

nice to see you back.
been keeping ok?

Hi Twilly, Yeah Im good actually. Ive pulled myself together a bit now and arent worrying as much so thought Id pop back today as Ive missed everyone. Are you ok?

yeah, i am. Think you did the right thing having a break. Tri 1 is a rollercoaster!
had an early scan, pic is in my journal. Cannot believe how tiny it is!! Love it already.
x

Thx hun... I actually saw this a couple of months ago in a charity shop but didnt want to get it in case it tempted fate ;-)
But going to order myself a copy of it today then! Sounds like it could do me good... Im worrying constantly!
Thanks!

Thx hun... I actually saw this a couple of months ago in a charity shop but didnt want to get it in case it tempted fate ;-)
But going to order myself a copy of it today then! Sounds like it could do me good... Im worrying constantly!
Thanks!

Thats great Twilly. I didnt want to book early scan in case they didnt find heartbeat or something then Id panic.

jomc, its a must have, it made me feel silly at some of the things Id worried about and it funny too so left me to sleep at night in better moods!

x

My copy arrived today!

Im only about 30 pages in but loving it already :)

It must be popular as I've been to two waterstones and it sold out in both!! Baby boom! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back