Your Pregnancy Bible

Tillytots

Reaction score
I just got this today and its brilliant ( by Anne Deans ) Its got absolutely everything in it you'd want to know. Facts, pics and allsorts...

Deffo reccomend it :D

I also brought OH The Blokes Guide To Pregnancy by Jon Smith. Id reccomend this one for the girls as well as it is sooo funny. Its humourous pregnancy....describing things like our sore BB's as Early in Pregnancy women are visited by the 'Breast Fairy' It had me in stitches :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

x Sarah x

Just had a look on amazon and have bought both OH is very interested in reading them now that the news has sunk in he's getting excited

I bought the Anne Deans book when I was about 8 weeks pregnant, and have foudn it very useful - I only read the next weeks info when I get there myself - fascinating stuff!! The rest of the book is also really helpful. I'd definitely recommend it :D

I also have my preganncy bible and found it excellent the information is invaluable and it was great to see what was/is happening to my baby each week. I never read the weeks ahead and it was the best feeling last week reading about baby at 40 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back