Benefits...??

3Beloved

Reaction score
Me & my partner have been to a Benefits Advice Shop = what a waste of a morning!!

We will get 58p in benefits if we lived together??

I earn £115 a week and he earns £121 a week how are we meant to live of that??

The lady was really really horrible. She was saying she doesn't think i'm severe enough to get DLA because i can walk and trying for a baby. I am in college and I am applying for every job possible thats part time with more money but no luck!!

I feel as if everythings been crushed in 1 hour!! :'(

Sorry to rant just a flipping mess at the minute.

By the way i have GCSE's & A-Levels & I am now doing a National Diploma part time in Medical Admin!!

Hey chick, how much is your rent? Will u get help with that? I think housing benefit is based on the area you live in, so if rent in your area is more expensive than in others you may get help with it..

Even so, based on a 4 weeks month you earn £944 between you? It's doable, and its more than a lot of people have x we get £910 a month plus £80 a month child benefit..our rent is £450 council tax £156, gas and elec £100, plus tv and phone inc mobiles (a non essential) is £70 a month and we spend about £70 a month on petrol and the rest goes on food and baby supplies xx its tight every month and its difficult as OH is at uni, but if you watch what u spend you should be ok x i spend £30 a week on food and buy tescos own stuff and it saves money too xx

Good luck chick xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Plus once baby is here you might be eligible for working tax credits and child tax credits x we r waiting on our coming through which will be a big help x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

tax credits are the way, you will be entitled to quite a lot of those on that wage with a baby to look after x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back