Benefits question

floridagirl

Reaction score
I did post this question on a different thread but thought I may get my answer here :)
I currently get employment and support (it used to be incapacity benefit) but this ends in November, they told me that because my illness is not life threatening and I am not disabled that you only get Employment and Support benefit for twelve months. I explained that I was pregnant and although my husband works we would really struggle with that money. She did not know if I could get maternity pay or not.
Does anyone know what I would be able to get?
Thank you xxx

I'm fairly sure that because your oh is working, you won't be entitled to anything x

didn't want to read and run hunny phone them and find out if you will be able to claim income support because my friend is claiming that and she started claiming from 29 weeks after been on esa her hubby who as a full time job was also aloud to do this and he got 15 weeks to bond with there little one she is now on this until her son is 5 years old so give them a call or look on the job centre website and see if its something you will be able to get good luck hope this helps xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back