bellybutton looking different?

i.love

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you girls noticed strange things happening to your bellybuttons? Or is it just me? :)

A few weeks ago I looked on my tummy and my bellybutton was all different! It suddenly became so much deeper.

I noticed mine was deeper, when I was in the bath lol it had collected loads of water lol

Mine's gone the other way and looking less deep now, it's getting flatter so I wonder if it will pop out eventually! :shock: x x

I had a bit of an outty before being preggers but now it's a propper outty!! U can see it through my clothes and feel it if u rub my stomach!! Ew! Lol

Bella2, I think it can happen sometimes - my sisters was sticking out by the end of her pregnancy! That's why I was very surprised to see mine doing the opposite thing :)

well as long as it goes back in again hee hee x x

Think my belly button is just about to pop out! It's been getting shallower and shallower over the past few weeks xx

I had a deep innie, now it's not so deep (but is wider) have a feeling it'll only be a matter of weeks before it pops

I had an innie but its now shallower and wider, I am really not looking forward to it popping out, even thinking about it makes me cringe

i had an innie, its just getting smaller and smaller as i get bigger and i can now see the inside of it which i couldnt really see before! its very strange haha!

Mine's an inny and definitely changing. It's become shallow and wider and a little bit round the top of it has started to pop out a little bit. Not much mind but I think it's gonna be a full on outy in a month or so :) xxx

Mines becoming flatter, not so deep, just thinking I'll need to start looking for a pregnancy belly bar!

Mines becoming flatter, not so deep, just thinking I'll need to start looking for a pregnancy belly bar!

sorry what's a pg belly bar?... Had a look on the internet - looks like piercing jewellery?..

sorry what's a pg belly bar?... Had a look on the internet - looks like piercing jewellery?..

Yeah it's just a flexible bar so the piercing doesn't heal up, don't know how well they work though!

Yeah it's just a flexible bar so the piercing doesn't heal up, don't know how well they work though!

oh right :) I thought maybe it's a funny tool to stop your bellybutton from popping out :lol:

oh right :) I thought maybe it's a funny tool to stop your bellybutton from popping out :lol:

:rofl: lol, maybe someone should invent one!

I'd get one, hate belly buttons and the thought of being an outie is making me feel rather queasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back