Belly Pains!!!:shock:

gemaandfirstbaby

Reaction score
Me and partner had some quality time together last night :wink: and ended up having intercourse. i was on top as my bump is 2 big and i got tribble pains at the bottom of my tummy! we had 2 stop i was in that much pain. my tumm went really hard and uncomfortable. i hurt 2 even walk. phoned the labour ward and explained what was happening and they advised me to take some tablets and go 2 bed and 2 put a pad on so i could see if i was looseing any water. went to sleep finally at god knows what hour and got up this morning feeling a little better just a bit uncomfortable. evey time the baby moves i am in agony. any ideas what it could be????

Sorry to hear your feeling uncomfortable hun.

Take some paracetamol and get some rest and if it persists id ring your midwife/GP.

Im not a doctor so dont want to hazard a guess as to why you are in so much pain! But if it really is unbearable then go and seek some more medical advice.

Take care :hug:

sorry to hear that you uncomfy and in pain!
it sounds like you have pulled a muscle but dont take my word for it but thats what happened to me!
take care ring gp or midwife if your in alot of pain!

Its nothing to worry about hun. I get this all the time. A bit horrible for OH when I have to push him off me :oops: ...love him. We did a bit of research on it because OH kept getting worried, also asked the midwife who confirmed that its braxton hicks.

When you have an orgasum it can sometimes cause braxton hicks cointractions to start. But its nothing to worry about. If you roll over obto your side and stay there for a bit, the pain soon passes.

:hug: xx

thanks chick i can tell him not 2worry now! he said that i couldnt have nookies n e more but i will gt roung him hehehe :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back