Belly Button and Linea Nigra

Kelly450

Reaction score
Was just looking at my belly in the mirror (cause im cool like that lol)

And was looking to see if i have the Linea Nigra - I don't think i do!

Then spotted my belly button and its still an Innie!

Have all your belly buttons popped and do you all have the Linea Nigra? I don't think ill get the line but i thought id get outie xx

Didn't get the line and my belly button didn't pop out really, it flattened out and is half pushed out but not an outie x

Not so far on either I'm actually pleased about the b button I don't like them at all LOL x

Me to! I'm hoping my belly button doesn't pop out as i really do not like the idea of it lol x

I had to look up linea nigra lol but now I have, I can actually see a faint line going from my pube area up to belly button. it does say that a lot of darker skinned women get it more than fair skinned. I have quite dark skin and dark hair (profile pic is hair dye lol) and I still have an innie :)

No line & no outie. just hope it stays that way, was dreading it lol. Belly button has def flattened out & i think ive a tiny stretch mark were it was pierced. Wait to u see, il wake up tomorrow with a huge outie for being so smug lol x

i have a faint wonky line lol and my belly button has just gone flat xx

My line has only just appeared and it's above my belly button, Belly button has gone flat :) and piercings are super stretched!! Yikes!!! X

Last edited:
No line & no outie. just hope it stays that way, was dreading it lol. Belly button has def flattened out & i think ive a tiny stretch mark were it was pierced. Wait to u see, il wake up tomorrow with a huge outie for being so smug lol x

Haha. Hope not if you were dreading it. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Oo so not many belly buttons seem to have popped. Maybe mine will go flat. I have to say it was pretty deep lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Just dont like the look of them tbh no offence to anyone who has lol. hubby teases me it cant get any flatter so with 8 weeks to go it will prob pop out & make an appearance by then x

Nor do I. They look a little creepy and I cant imagine having one that sticks out x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I got a faint line towards the very end and my belly button never fully popped out but looked like it was on the verge of going! xx

Got a line above my belly button but it's faint and my belly button goes from being flat to being totally popped out, it seems to depend on what my lo is up to inside. When it's popped out its ridiculous looking and is easy to see through clothing. I find it so funny, but it kinda freaks my oh out, especially when I try to make him touch my outie.

I don't have the line & my belly button has only half popped out so it looks really weird haha! The hole where I used to have my belly button pierced has stretched loads too so it's really not very attractive haha!!

Have faint line going upto belly button which I was quite excited about. ...belly button is inny but on verge of going outy ha

Got a line above my belly button but it's faint and my belly button goes from being flat to being totally popped out, it seems to depend on what my lo is up to inside. When it's popped out its ridiculous looking and is easy to see through clothing. I find it so funny, but it kinda freaks my oh out, especially when I try to make him touch my outie.

Ahh your poor OH! lol xx

I didn get the line and my belly button didn pop out either :)

My belly button is on the verge of popping... but has been for about 2 weeks...

And I have a faint line.

Xx

Mines outtie now ans makes me feel bleugh!! I can see it under clothes too eww

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members