Belly already!

babyjay1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have a belly already! Know that bloating is really common but i don't feel bloated!!!

Anyone else have one?

Just seen another post exactly the same and i replied to it :lol: Sorry guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just have a big belly full stop lol but ive started wearing maternity clothes as there more comfy, and can relax my belly now and not worry it looks big :lol:

ive got a bit of a belly on me anyway, but my jiggle isnt really a jiggle anymore, its getting harder and feels different, so i know my bump is on its way :D

Nothing here yet (except the usual fat LOL). Can't wait til there is a bump though!

Bought some Maternity Jeans a week or so ago because I went out one night and must have just been so bloated that I thought I was going to pop. After I ordered the jeans, I went back to normal and have been fine since. My usual jeans are actually too big for me as I am losing weight rather than putting it on at the moment (which is normal). The jeans I ordered turned out to be flippin huge so I ordered more in a smaller size. I'll keep the others too anyway just incase I need them later on LOL :rotfl:

My fella reckons I have a bump, albeit a tiny one. (And I agree with him!). However, it's not enough that I'm showing yet. My sister just said (when asked about it), "Not really. You just look like you've eaten one too many pies." So, to the rest of the world, it must just look like podge.

In one way I'm looking forward to getting a proper bump, since it's confirmation that baby's doing ok etc. In another way, I'm a little concerned as it will mean I suddenly become public property and start to get unwarranted advice from complete strangers (as opposed to just the idiot I work with, but that's by the by).

lol, i hope i sodnt get advice from strangers, especially if im having an emotional day i'd be likely to get angry then start crying cos i feel guilty for getting angry, been doing that a lot the last couple of weeks lol

Well, quite. It's just you hear all these stories, don't you? I know I'm going to have to fight the urge not to be horribly sarcastic. At least we can blame it on our hormones, I suppose!

yeh, at the moment everything i can blame on them is being blamed on my hormones lol, its a good excuse!

i have a slight bump, ive usually got a very flat tummy so its getting hard ti hide. thank god its not bikini weather :lol: I usually live in my bikini in the summer espec at weekends.

I hope to be wearing mine on holiday in september regardless of the bump. Good job we are going to a private villa :rotfl:

not exactly showin, but dont think it will be long now!
very bloated though and swollen belly, and ive just bought my first pair of maternity pants :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Babylicious said:
I hope to be wearing mine on holiday in september regardless of the bump. Good job we are going to a private villa :rotfl:

Ill be wearing mine in saint tropez this sept. May have to get a materity one, im sure on of my 70 bikinis will fit my bump tho :lol: :lol: :shock:

i go swimming 4 times a week and ive just ordered a tankini top and shorts weather it will fit over my tummy in a few months we will see! :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back