Being a big sis...prep!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
How do u go about telling a 2 yr old clingy bub shes gonna have a lil sis or bro who she has to share mummy with?

I dont know hun im having the same problem :?

Ive told Zack that the baby is ours, Mummys, Daddys and his. He liked that idea, because at the moment Zack thinks everythings his :roll:

I just keep telling him about the baby. He knows theres a baby in there because everytime he see a baby on telly etc, he points to me tummy and says 'you got one of those in there' I just tell him that baby has to grow and get bigger and when it comes out he can hold it. He seems to have taken it in at last :D

I keep telling him that hes going to be a big brother and going t have to help me look after the baby. He has a big chessy grin when I say things like that. Not that hes listening, it probably goes in one ear and out the other lol

Aww thats so cute!! yeah its best to get them involved as much as poss coz a newborn needs alot of ur time that used to be all about him!! How old is he?

Hes 2 ...will be 3 in november. Right pain in the butt at the moment he is, thinking of selling him on ebay :lol: lol

violet-glow said:
I dont know hun im having the same problem :?

Ive told Zack that the baby is ours, Mummys, Daddys and his. He liked that idea, because at the moment Zack thinks everythings his :roll:

I just keep telling him about the baby. He knows theres a baby in there because everytime he see a baby on telly etc, he points to me tummy and says 'you got one of those in there' I just tell him that baby has to grow and get bigger and when it comes out he can hold it. He seems to have taken it in at last :D

I keep telling him that hes going to be a big brother and going t have to help me look after the baby. He has a big chessy grin when I say things like that. Not that hes listening, it probably goes in one ear and out the other lol

can i just say violet thats lovely!

aww cheers love :hug: ... I bet its all change when babys born though :?
Think hes going to turn into a jealous little sod

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back