beer question

trixipaws

Reaction score
my boyf got 2 crates of stella bottles coz they were on offer and i put one in the fridge he asked me should he put the others in the shed (well we call it a shed and use it as one, i think the correc term may be "out-house", its a room at the back of the house which is an 1890's terraced ajoining the back of the kitchen, but u cant access it from the house u gotta go thru the back garden to get to it- its full of cat litter, paint, gardening stuff, etc etc)

i said no because lately the temp outside has got to minus 5 degrees- i'd thought that bottles of fizzy lager might freeze at that temp and thus the glass bottles crack??? am i wrong :think: need to put these buggers somewhere

hi hun

last yr we kept boxes in our shed and in sophies play house :rotfl:

they were lush and cold!!! god wish i could drink some nice cold beer...enjoy chick xx

Beers freezing point is quite a bit lower than water so it will be fine - ive kept stella outside in the car/shed plenty of times in winter and its been fine :lol:

Craig said:
Beers freezing point is quite a bit lower than water so it will be fine - ive kept stella outside in the car/shed plenty of times in winter and its been fine :lol:

listen to the bloke... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
Craig said:

:lol:

I don't think the Irn Bru in the boot is safe though :lol:

Bee said:
mummykay said:
Craig said:

Itll be fine - im experienced in the irn bru :lol:

Craig said:
Bee said:
mummykay said:
Craig said:

how wrong does that sound? :lol:

Bee said:
Craig said:
Bee said:
mummykay said:
Craig said:

how wrong does that sound? :lol:

Doesnt sound wrong to me?... who knows what goes through your head tho! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members