Been watching something amazing

Emma58

Reaction score
My son keeps two Corn Snakes and decided to try breeding them.
Well they bred and this morning the female has started to lay her eggs so far she has laid 5 and it looks like there is more to come.
It was so calm and peaceful watching her :D

Did you watch Life In Cold Blood? I'm not really into snakes and lizards but it was really fascinating.

How cool is that. I would have loved to have watched :D

No way! That would be really interesting to watch! What are you going to do with the babies lol

:shock: :shock:

She's still laying eggs now :shock: she has already laid 7 and it looks like there is a few more to come yet!
George (DS) did not want to go to school today as he's missing all the fun he keeps texting me in between lessons to see if there are more.

I think we are going to keep one of the babies but the rest will be sold to a pet shop or anyone that would like one. George is going to be loaded :D

Oooh it's great watching mother nature at work, how long will they take to hatch?

A normal baby one is about £30. There are loads of different colour and pattern types though so the better the colour and pattern the more they are worth.

We know the parentage of the boy snake (Eric) but not the girl one (Rosie) so we don't know what are going to hatch!

They take 52 - 59 days to hatch

ooh, how exciting :cheer: Ive always wanted a snake but OH isnt too keen :(

Keep us updated won't you. Can you maybe post some pics too :D

WOW! how cool! i have a minor snake phobia but i've held a corn snake before, they are rather lovely really. Im just a wuss :p

Yes i'll definitely post pics :D

Not all snakes are scary our are all lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back