been to doctors today...

clairescunny55

Reaction score
and they were rubbish. i went in the room and he said 'what can i do for you' i announced i was pregnant and smiled all he said was 'what do you want me to do about it? :shock: i dont know what to do' I told him he should register me with the midwives n he didnt know how to do that! He had to call another doctor in to help!! All he had to do was take me 2 reception and get me to fill in some forms! Personally im disgusted by they way he didnt know how to do his job!! :evil:

:shock: bloody docs

I called my docs yesterday to make appointment and said can i can a docs appointment for pregnancy, she said we dont do pregnancy test anymore, so i said well i am pregnant so what shall i do , she said oh i will book you in for the docs!!!!

:rotfl: xxxxx

They dont have a clue do they?!! :x

Its very worrying when we have to tell our docs how to do their jobs :roll:

oh my god!!! thats so bad! :twisted:

i can't believe he wanted you to tell him what to do! my doc was squealing with excitement when i told her.

if they are not your regular doc i'd try and see another one pref a woman!

hope things get better for you chick!!! :hug:

kirstxx

My doctor won't even see me. Said I should go in a few weeks time to get a check over and to talk things through! what is there to talk about! yes I am, yes I want a scan and yes can I speak to a MW please!
concidering I have had 3 early MCs you would think he would be more reasuring. seems like he wants to wait to see if I make it past the 8 week mark so I don't waste his time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back