been to docs about implant and troubles 'down below'

clairescunny55

Reaction score
i've been bleeding 6 weeks now and the doc has advised me to have the implant out and just take the pill because at the moment i'm having to take the pill as well to control the bleeding, but the doc says its far too many hormones.

I've got to have some swabs on monday to rule out infection, and i've been referred to the gyne re my soreness down there.

If anyone has any experience of having implant out i'd like to know!

I had my implant out in July, but not sure what you mean by any experiance haveing it out?! Or am I haveing a dumb day!

A friend of mine had it, she bleed non stop for 8 weeks, she went to the docs and told them to get the fricking thing out before she did it herself :shock:
Once out she had the coil fitted & hasnt looked back!

i had mine taken out about a month ago, i didnt bleed at all while i had it in but it made me an emotional mess. I had the coil put in which did cause bleeding for about 4 weeks - which seems to have finally stopped . im not so miserable now although my sex drive still hasnt come back like i hoped it would:(

I am gonna book to have my implant taken out, although i havent bled whilst on it (only maybe a spot or two at the start) i really dont think its suitable for me.
I look like a spotty teenager at the mo and its starting to get me down. I am not a spotty person usually but my god since the implant i look aweful and my skin itches all over. I am thinking its the implant because i certainly wasnt suffering from these problems before it.
Oh and gymbabeliz my sex drive has dissapeared too so whether that is connected or not i dont know.

As for being sore down there hun, i remember when i came off the depo jab and i went through a time of being on for long lengths of time and this caused me some discomfort which i put down to being 'on' and it righted itself when i finally got some normality back with my periods.

TBH i want rid of any unnesessary hormones from my body, will probably look to having the copper coil put in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back