Been sick =[

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
It was my grandads funeral yesterday and at the wake afterwards there was a buffet. i think i ate something funny because i felt sick last night. i was trying to get to sleep last night but had to rush to the loo and started puking my guts up :(

I cant complain to anybody about the food because it was my nan and my aunt that put the buffet on.

I feel hung over now. i think i have got rid of what ever it was that was upsetting me because i dont want to be sick any more and the other end is working ok (sorry :oops: ) gonna try and make sure i get enough to drink today now because ive got a headache and feel dehydrated.

Just feeling a bit miserable and neaded a bit of a moan :cry:

aww hun, im sorry to hear your not well, i hope after a good sleep you feel better soon... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww TangerineDream hope you feel better soon. Go back to bed and try to rest. Make sure you get plenty of fluids in to your body so you, and baby, don't get dehydrated. :hug:

Hi

Oh no hun thats aweful make sure you stay hydrated :hug: I got food poisoning a few weekends ago and got too dehydrated and ended up in hospital :? Hope you feel better :hug:
Katrina

Oh that's not nice, I had a dodgy burger from a take away in town some months ago, I was terrified that the constant being sick and wretching etc was going to hurt/upset baby but all was fine. Drink lots of fluid and try to eat just a little something later on (for baby's sake) I hope it passes, mine lasted literally from about 2am till 10am type thing, I was ok after that.

I hope you're feeling better - drink lots of water and keep hydrated. :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry to hear your feeling like that and hope u get better soon :)

thanks everyone. i do feel better now. i couldnt go back to bed because i had work. ive felt rough all day. when i got home i had some toast which made me feel loads better. im only eating plain food at the mo, just hd plain pasta for tea too because the heart burn.

i dont know, if its not one thing... :roll: (its yer mother :rotfl: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back