Been in hozzie

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
Well girlies i have been on the labour ward all blimmin' weekend!
had a run of the mill mw appointment and my bp is sky high, so i have been kept in and monitored, also got puffy hands/ feet and headaches...they were talking about pre-eclampsia.
Was 'released' today and i feel a bit better as i've finished work so i can relax.
One thing that did come up was the size of my bump, everyone who saw me, looked at my notes and were incredulous that i am 32 weeks, so i have a growth scan / consultant appointment on wednesday.... its looking like i won't go to 40 weeks with my bp anyway....so there is a light!
I'm now going to spend my maternity leave catching up with all the news on the forum...hope everyone is well :hug: :hug:

Not at all, started at 160/108...they admitted me straight in and bottom number has been fluctuating between 87 - 97...they don't mind it in the 80's but 90's is a bit high...combined with the swelling and headaches, thats why i was monitored.
U feeling ok hun? is yours a bit high, if so go to mw, best be safe xxx

Glad to see you back Anna! Look after yourself! xxx

Thanks hun, meant to post in the week, your nursery looks lush!! :cheer:

AnnaR2B said:
Thanks hun, meant to post in the week, your nursery looks lush!! :cheer:

Aww, thank you. I wanna see a bump pic now to see how big you're looking! I just posted mine and even I'm astounded LMAO!

Hope everything goes well on Wednesday, glad to hear youre home, take it easy.

Aww hun, glad you and bubs are ok!! I have the same - high bp, swollen hands and massive bump. Also have a growth scan this week - weird huh! Maybe we're coming out in sympathy LOL

xx

AnnaR2B said:
Not at all, started at 160/108...they admitted me straight in and bottom number has been fluctuating between 87 - 97...they don't mind it in the 80's but 90's is a bit high...combined with the swelling and headaches, thats why i was monitored.
U feeling ok hun? is yours a bit high, if so go to mw, best be safe xxx

Mines is 140/90 just now, so not worryingly high, getting checked every 2 days though. I just wondered what sort of figure they panic at. I have swollen hands & fingers, trace protein and everything else seems fine. Im only 28 weeks, so hoping it settles down!

Tillytots said:
Aww hun, glad you and bubs are ok!! I have the same - high bp, swollen hands and massive bump. Also have a growth scan this week - weird huh! Maybe we're coming out in sympathy LOL

xx

Whats your BP at? I also have a growth scan, on the 25th. Though last time, bubs was measuring spot on, with a chubby tummy! lol

Mines is 140/90 just now, so not worryingly high, getting checked every 2 days though. I just wondered what sort of figure they panic at. I have swollen hands & fingers, trace protein and everything else seems fine. Im only 28 weeks, so hoping it settles down![/quote]

when i was in hospital with PE they liked my bp the bottom number to be under 100 as if it goes much higher it can cause you to have fits...i dont know how high is very dangerous but i had one over 112 i felt like total shit with it!!

missjennipenni said:
Tillytots said:

xx

Whats your BP at? I also have a growth scan, on the 25th. Though last time, bubs was measuring spot on, with a chubby tummy! lol

Same as you 140/90, mine is usually 120/60 and last week is the first week it rose :? I have a history of high blood pressure too, I took beta blockers for 2 years and stopped them when I got my BFP. Im soooo swollen though, my legs and hands are massive.

:hug: :hug:

Hope it settles down for you hunni...

Put your feet up and rest if you can :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back