• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Been away all weekend..

Danti

Reaction score
and I had the day from hell yest :( I slept pretty much all day because of the worst migraine I've ever had, and when I was awake I was violently throwing up! Was awful! I was even sick in my sleep! O.O Was very scary to see! I'm just thankful that I've never been one to sleep on my back otherwise things could have been a lot worse!

Feeling a lot better today though still not able to eat but drinking lots of fluids and Midwife has reassured me that it was most probs a bad bug I had and that I should be back to normal tomorrow (Fingers crossed!)

Weekend was lots of fun, was down in Manchester for SOS festival because my OH's band were in the line up and they did brilliantly! Very proud I am ^_^ x

So how is everyone and bubs? Hope you've all been well and had a good weekend :D

xx

Glad you had a nice time away, sorry to hear that you've been so poorly though :hug: x

Uuurrrrgggghhh sounds awful. I had a nasty 24 hour bug about 2 1/2 weeks ago (mine was vomiting/diarhea ick!) and couldn't keep fluids down. I recovered after a day or two and bubs was fine. Your bubs will have been wrapped up all nice and snug and warm whilst you were having a bad time. Prob not much comfort looool.

Welcome back :hug: Sorry to hear about your bug, sounds rotten!! Hope you're on the mend now.xxx

Thanks Ladies :hug:

I am feeling a lot better this eve, even managed to stomach half a cheese sarnie and a kitkat :D it felt wrong in my mouth though lol! But it hasn't shown any signs of coming back up so that's a positive! Hopefully be able to stomach a whole meal tomorrow! FX! xx

Last edited:
oh you poor thing... glad ur starting to feel better tho. There seems to be a does of tummy bug doing the rounds at the moment!

Glad your feeling better and that your weekend wasn't ruin! The bug sounds awful! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back