Bedding

newbie1984

Reaction score
Can someone fill me in on the world of bedding? What do I need for a Moses basket/crib and the pram? Thanks

my LO sleeps in her carrycot and we have moses basket matress sheets and 2 cellular blankets and that sit x

Do you just swaddle in the blankets then put that in the crib?

i havent swaddled because LO doesnt like it, its a struggle to keep her tucked into blankets as she kicks them off x

For Moses basket I had a bottom sheet and a sheet nd blanket, also had swaddle pods and sleeping bags but used one of the 3 at one time. Didn't bother with a crib. Cot has mattress protector, 2 fitted sheets waterproof one flannel one cotton, cellular blankets, fleece blankets and bumper set. For pram I use a fleece blanket hth

Right when I used Moses basket I had a Moses basket fitted sheet the I used to fold up a flat sheet and put that across where babies head would go (they did this at hospital) as you can then change that more often if they dribble etc, then a cellular blanket to tuck them in or a swaddling blanket if you are swaddling. Here's a pic so you can see what i mean (cream bottom fitted sheet, yellow flat sheet folded and yellow cellular blanket) ...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341053390.462382.jpg

When she moved to her cot she was big enough for a sleeping bag so we just have a fitted cot sheet and her in the sleeping bag.

Hope that helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back