im loving ebay..

mummygeorgie

Reaction score
Bit of a pointless one but trying to keep myself occupied. Soo anyone else bought things for bubs off ebay? I've got our pram, baby monitors, bedding and moses basket off there and im made up at how little its cost! Also got bottles and sterilliser off amazon :) and swinging crib off another mums sight. i really am chuffed with it all. I didnt with my first but this time around i've tried to find the best bargains i can :lol: xx

I got a lot of my newborn vests and sleep suits as I figured he'll only be in them 5 mins so why spend money?

I've got quite a few bits off eBay, mainly clothes (little cardigans, bootees etc) that were absolute bargains!

Also got our travel swing off there from a seller who sold factory seconds and store returns (known brands). Was £65 in Mothercare but with postage we got it for £30 and it was in perfect condition!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Try preloved.co.uk as well for good bargains (got my moses basket from a lady off there) and also the NCT nearly new sales. xxx

And don't forget Facebook swap shpps! I'm addicted to them! Got a mamas and papas Moses basket for £20, the fisher price rainforest cot mobile and playmat for £10 each, bundles of clothes for next to nothing. I could go on! Lol

I look on Gumtree sometimes - keep hoping to spot a really nice cot!

I cant stop looking at all the baby stuff on ebay LOL .. not buying anything yet but still nice too look :)

got my carseat and adapters of ebay and they cost me £45 instead of £125 well chuffed! :D

Last edited:
I LOVE EBAY!! :) My hubby thinks I'm crazy because I'm always telling him about bargains that I've been buying! Although its dangerous when I'm browsing on my phone when I'm in bed - I tend to bid on stuff when I'm nearly sleeping! Now I think I'll end up with tons of stuff lol... although on the brightside I'm not paying full price so no harm lol!! xxx

My OH tginks the same, i got the mobile app so always just poping on see what bargdins are going, i got our baby monitors for just £11 brand new too (£35 in shop) bubs moses basket and 2 stands for £10! Could go on and on haha. I got my swinging crib and mattress for £30 off netmums. Iv not tried any of the facebook ones though! Think i'd end up with too much stuff x

I think once you've been on eBay you get addicted. I keep having a nosey but trying not to buy. We have so much stuff already and really don't need much more but I always look and watch things, luckily I always forget when they end so miss the bidding. xxx

Ebay is so addictive, can't stop looking for new bits and bobs. It all started with the cot and then went for a new mattress and have not stopped since:)

My fiance got the pram and the cot off ebay!, its the home of all those useful bargains :D..God bless ebay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back