Bedding for a crib

Hunnie

Reaction score
What essentials do I need to get?

(On a bit of a tight budget at the moment so only really want to get the complete essentials and then spend more later once we have settled in to our house and have more spare cash!)

I just have a couple of sheets and a couple of cellular blankets! :)

HTH xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Try the supermarkets for some good bargains - Sainsburys had some nice nursery bedding sets in the other day for a good price. Maybe wait for the Jan sales as well?? I can't decide about getting a cot bumper - opinion on whether or not they are dangerous seems to be divided.

Try the supermarkets for some good bargains - Sainsburys had some nice nursery bedding sets in the other day for a good price. Maybe wait for the Jan sales as well?? I can't decide about getting a cot bumper - opinion on whether or not they are dangerous seems to be divided.

I cant really wait till january sales because of LO arriving on the 10th (or I have the feeling its going to be a bit sooner!) :(

I got a fab crib set on ebay that had a bumper, duvet, sheet and blanket for £10. After a wash it looked brand new. We are on a tight budget too so know what you mean. xx

I got a fab crib set on ebay that had a bumper, duvet, sheet and blanket for £10. After a wash it looked brand new. We are on a tight budget too so know what you mean. xx

Ive got a bit of an ebay obsession at the minute so I think I may get browsing on there more for good offers! :)

I got some sheets from materlan and mothercare when they did 3 for 2. We have a bumper as it seems to make him feel more secure. I've also found the crib fitted sheets are too small and so use 2 flat sheets instead. I also use a towel as a mattress protector cos I couldn't find one for a crib!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back