• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bed=sleep

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
After all the trouble i've had with ezzie and her cot I went out and brought a futon bed as it's low to the floor and cheaper than a cotbed, she loves it. I woke up a few morning ago to find her playing with her toys on the floor in her room. she can climb out of it without any problems and has bed guards up so she can't fall out. all I do s climb into bed with her to settle her then leave her to it she wakes up once or twice during the night and all i have to do is go put her dummy back in. Oh and she took her first lil step yestersday =D only one lil one but she is walking with her walker no problem and is always walking along the furniture. =D Proud mummy and glad I got the bed. xXx

Lannas cot can be lowered to about 5 inches off the ground, she gets up and down steps no problem now, ive been thinking about taking the side off so she can climb in and out and just half half of it covered with a bed guard so she doesnt fall in her sleep! She is HATING her cot right now, throws a tantrum EVERY time i take her near it, tired or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back